KAPITAL’s Salesforce Talent Expert team helps organizations maximize the use of the customer relationship management platform by finding high-quality Salesforce talent as per the project requirements.
We do not believe in tackling the surface problem alone, of finding a mere candidate who would be a technical fit, but we go in-depth in understanding and analyzing if they would be a cultural fit as well. That is what helps us find a long-term employees for our clients.
The various application pillars of Salesforce that KAPITAL works to provide top talent for are — Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytical Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud.
- Director HRIS for a mid-sized Non-Profit Organization in New York
- Director of IT Security and Compliance/Information Security Officer (ISO) for a large-sized university in Miami, Florida
- Vice President of Finance and Administration for a university in California
- Executive Director of Payroll for health care firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Vice President, Business Operations for a mid-sized firm in San Fransisco, California
- Senior Salesforce Developer for a contract role.
- Salesforce Lightning APEX Developer for a mid-sized firm in Michigan.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Developer for a large organization in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Salesforce Developer/Admin for a small-sized firm in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- Salesforce Administrator for a Global Manufacturer of Building Materials.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator for the World’s Largest Professional Association.
- Salesforce Administrator/Architect Director for a large organization.
- Certified Salesforce.com System Administrator for a small-sized firm in Schaumburg, Illinois
Salesforce Professional Services
KAPITAL has over 10+ years of cumulative experience providing high-quality Salesforce talent. Over the years, we have built a robust process to provide exclusive Project Managers, Functional and Technical Analysts, and System Administrators for the various application pillars of Salesforce. We offer both on-shore and off-shore options to ensure we cover your project needs.
DreamHire has a 96% success rate, which is not just because of our diligent process, but because we also actively follow up with you and candidates routinely. This feedback allows us to communicate to either parties and bridge gaps if any, which enhances the client and candidate experience. DreamHire is not just a platform, it is beyond that.
34% of the U.S. workforce is now engaged in contract staffing. The landscape of the American workforce is favoring a shift toward the flexibility of contract workers. As BabyBoomers retire and Millennials enter the workforce in a changing economy, contract staffing has become an attractive option for both candidates and clients.
Any organization can move forward with small incremental changes, but building for the future in today’s rapidly evolving environment means taking bold chances and making insightful decisions. Our fee structure is sensible and highly feasible for all our clients. We believe in our values and vision towards the delivery.